Sunday, June 1, 2008

Golden Gate Wildfire photos

I just finished sorting through the photos I took the previous three days on the fire in the Golden Gate Estates and I have posted a photo gallery to my website. I didn't get many photos from the first two days due to how busy I was, but I would like to share some photos of the crew. They worked very hard and worked well together. Thanks to the four firefighters that came down from North Carolina refuges to assist us and the assistance we got from J.N. Ding Darling NWR as well. More information and photos of the wildfire can be found at the Naples Daily News website.



Andrew applies water to a hot spot while Greg and Anthony use their tools to mix in the water and foam.

Photo Gallery


I captioned all the photos so you can find more details about the photos in the gallery.

1 comment:

Jakob Schiller said...

Crazy my man! You still managed to get off quite a few pics in the middle of chaos!